SCC Accepting Sealed Bids to Auction Tiny House
Wednesday, October 19th, 2022
SCC Tiny House up for Auction
Southeastern Community College is accepting sealed bids to auction off a Tiny House. The Tiny House project was completed by SCC students under the supervision and instruction of SCC Business Careers & Technical Training Faculty.
Take a virtual tour of the Tiny House OR stop by the SCC campus to view. The Tiny House is currently sitting in front of A-Building at the front of campus.
- 169 square feet
- Kitchen gas range
- On-demand, tankless heater
- Mini-split pump system
- Meets DOT guidelines, road ready
- Passed all requirements for Columbus County Building Inspections
Are you interested in bidding on the Tiny House?
In a sealed envelope with their initials on the sealed opening:
- Starting Bid is $40,000
- Place your name, phone number, address and the amount you want to bid on the paper
- Sign and date the paper
- Give the sealed and initial envelope to the cashier in the Business office
- OR Address on a piece of paper to SCC Business office
- Southeastern Community College
Attn: Business Office
PO Box 151
Whiteville, NC 28472
Bids will be opened at 3:00 pm on November 10, 2022 in the SCC Business Office
The college waives all responsibility after the award, and there is no warranty on the house. The winning bidder of the house is responsible for delivery and setup. Payment, ownership and removal from the college must be made within 30 days of notification of the winning bid. The winning bidder is responsible for all taxes, fees, license and insurance.
*The house does not come furnished. Décor is provided by The Furniture Depot for staging purposes.
For more info or to schedule a showing, contact Angie Ransom at 910-788-6350 or email email@example.com.